Friday, October 22, 2010

Pioneers Roll Over Washington

It's going to be tough to top the weather we've had in St. Louis for the entire fall sports season.  Tonight was another unbelievable October evening, with temperatures in the 70's at game time.  The players were loose but ready, the crowd was pumped, and the cheerleaders were flying!    

I spent a little time shooting the cheerleader's warmup, and was really impressed with their athleticism.  I don't care how small my friends are, I'm pretty sure I couldn't throw any of them up in the air, much less catch them when they came down!  That's just CRAZY!!  I'm lucky enough to have a few of them in class, and they are a wonderful bunch that represents our school so well. 

There was a creative invite to friendship (Nice going, Rachel!!).  What a fun time for the kid's at KHS and at Webster.  We've really got a great tradition that not many other schools have.

It's certainly a great time to be a Pioneer!!!    





No comments:

Post a Comment