Saturday, May 15, 2010

Prom

Prom . . . Always a great event. Tonight was no exception. If you've read any of my posts, you probably already know that I think I work at the best school in the world, but you'd really understand if you saw our prom. Administrators, teachers, police officers, parents, and students, all together celebrating another outstanding school year. This year, two of our teachers decided to take a special group of kids and make sure they had a great Prom Night experience. Selfless people abound at Kirkwood, and Gina and Julie are two of the best. Thanks for not only making it a great night for these kids, but also for setting an example for the rest of us.


Just an all-around great night. Here are some of my students. You can see why I love my job!


No comments:

Post a Comment