Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tearing Up the Track!

Today I had the chance to hang out with and shoot our Girl's Track State Qualifiers.  What an awesome group!  These kids work hard, both in the classroom and on the track and are great representatives of our school.  They wanted to do a poster with the theme "Tearing up the Track", which is a great idea, since our track is being re-done, and they have to practice at other schools.  They practiced for several hours in the stifling heat, then headed down to our track.  They got in some "tough" poses and we went to work.  Then we headed up to my classroom to shoot some other pictures.  I had a great time.  I'm looking forward to heading to Jeff City on Saturday to watch our 4x800 team shatter the school record.  Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys today.  It was an honor. . . do I have the best job or what?!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of the girls on the excavating equipment. What a wonderfully creative idea!

    ReplyDelete