Thursday, June 3, 2010

BPS @ Atomic Cowboy

I love summer!  Rode the motorcycle down to the Atomic Cowboy on Manchester (just East of Kingshighway) to watch my friend Joe's band play.  As I've said before, I marvel at what he can do with a guitar.  The 'Cowboy is a really cool venue, with a "hangar" housing the bar, a "bamboo jungle", and a large fire pit.  If you're looking for something fun to do on a Thursday evening, go check them out.  One of the coolest parts of the night was when I walked inside, and I'm in this dark hallway where all the "Rock and Roll" posters are, and there's my buddy Joe and his band, with their own poster, right on the wall!  "Having your Band on a poster in a bar" would be a great bucket-list item, don't you think?  Well, you can check that one off, Joe.  Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment