Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pommies Heading to Orlando

Had a great time Friday afternoon, shooting the Pommies as they prepare to head to Orlando, Florida for the National Competition.  These are amazing young ladies, and they've worked extremely hard to prepare for this "First-Ever" trip.  They've also worked tirelessly fundraising, so they deserve a lot of credit, along with their coach, Stacy Taubman.

We were shooting for a poster to commemorate the trip, so the ladies donned the Minnie Mouse ears and started having fun.  I know I'm biased, but can there be any cuter girls than ours?  They're smart, fun, and just plain wonderful.  I know they will represent our school with great class and character and make us all proud.  I wish I could join you on your trip, but it looks like I'll be digging out of all the ice and snow!

Travel Safe!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment