Sunday, May 8, 2011

Emma

I love doing senior pictures, but this one was a little more special than normal . . . Emma is a wonderful young lady, and I was lucky enough to have both her and her older sister, Tessa in class their sophomore years, but what makes it even more special is that I went to high school with their Mom.  It's difficult to believe that someone my age has a beautiful daughter who's a senior in high school. . .  This is a wonderful family, and I've really enjoyed getting to know them.  We met at the bowling alley tonight, and headed over to the train bridge for our first location.  It was a team effort with Mom brushing hair, Dad blocking the sun, and little sister giving advice.  Emma said she needed direction, but we got started and she just lit up!  Emma, thanks for making this so easy.  I wish you and your family all the best as you leave Kirkwood and head out into the world.  You'll make it a better world, I'm certain of that. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment