Friday, April 6, 2012

Caitlin W.

One of my favorite things about photography is the opportunity it affords you to meet and build friendships with people you'd otherwise never know.  Caitlin is a student at Eureka, and I met her while shooting their lacrosse poster a couple of years ago.  She's a great athlete with a beautiful smile and I was excited about meeting her downtown for our photo session.  We worried all week about the weather report, but as it turned out, we had an almost perfect evening to  shoot.  It was a little windy, but Mom did a great job holding the reflector and blocking the wind.  It was surprisingly chilly, and at one point I saw Caitlin shiver, but she was a trooper and just kept plugging.

It was great having Caitlin's Mom, Dad, and boyfriend Scott along (and it was a pleasant surprise when Scott stepped out of the car and I realized I knew him.)

Caitlin, you were amazing!  And like I told you several times during the shoot, I knew the pics would be good, but not THIS good.  You lit up the camera, and I had a blast hanging out with the entire clan.  I'll see you at a lacrosse game sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment