Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jordan W.

I remember meeting Jordan several years ago, when she used to come by Math Lab everyday.  I liked her right away, and just like her more and more, the more I get to know her.

We met at the golf course where her family plays, grabbed a couple of carts, and headed out.  We found a little out-of-the-way corner and got to work.  I knew from the first picture that this would be an easy shoot.  Jordan is completely comfortable in front of the camera, she looked amazing, and the scenery was fabulous.  Mom played a huge roll as the "reflector-holder" and you can see her handiwork if you look closely!  Great Job!!

Wow. . . you look incredible, Jordan.  Your personality jumps off the images.  It's easy to see your enthusiasm and joy, and I'll certainly miss seeing you around school next year.  But hey, you're off to do great things, so we'll just have to deal with it.

Thanks for letting me hang out with your for a little while. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment